Computer Lab @ IGIPESS
About Computer Lab
History Of The Computer Lab
The Institute was established in August, 1987 and the inauguration of the Computer Lab was done by Mr. Mukesh Sharma in the premises of Indira Gandhi Institute Of Physical Education and Sports Sciences(IGIPESS) to meet the academic needs of the students and the faculty members on 18th February,2005 in the presence of the Principal of the Institute Dr. Devinder K. Kansal.
About the Computer Lab
The Indira Gandhi Institute Of Physical Education and Sports Sciences has a well-equipped Computer Labs with Pentium machines with the latest configuration. The labs have the connectivity with the Delhi University intranet with access to the internet. The Computer Center has 4 Computer Labs, two of which are the part of the library. The main computer lab has 70 computers, a printer and a scanner. The rest of the computer labs have about 50 computers.
Computer Lab Usage Hours
Monday to Friday - 10:00. a.m. to 4:30 p.m.(Excluding the lunch timings i.e. 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
Saturday, Sundays and Gazetted Holidays - Closed
Computer Lab Rules
The following rules have been laid down for using the Computer Labs:
- Students are strictly allowed entry in the computer lab only with their college identity cards.
- Computer systems have to be shut down properly before leaving the computer lab.
- Students have to make an entry in the computer lab entry register before using the systems.
- Please maintain silence and discipline in the computer lab.
- Chairs should be placed in proper order before leaving the computer lab.
- No eatable's are allowed in the lab.
- Please keep your mobile phones into silent mode in the computer lab.